Invitation to Bid
Big Walnut Joint Fire District is accepting bid on plumbing work at the Fire Station 39-1 located at 4600 State Route 229 in Marengo, OH 43334 and a separate bid for plumbing work at the Station 39-2 located at 26 S. Portland St. (Rt. 314) in Chesterville.
Scope of work for Station 39-1 (Marengo):
- Replace/Install 5 commodes with Glacier Bay® 2-piece 1.1 GPF/1.6 GPF High Efficiency Dual Flush Complete Elongated Toilet in White (SKU#215583) or equivalent
- Remove/Reinstall wall mount sink in public restroom in vestibule provide additional blocking and materials as needed
- Repair leak @ water service entry located in bay 1
Scope of work for Station 39-2 (Chesterville):
This is to create a more suitable restroom where one is already existing (there is an assortment of materials on hand) please inspect site prior to bidding.
- Provide labor and materials to reset existing commode
- Provide labor and materials to install existing laundry sink
- Provide labor and materials to connect existing hot water tank
- Install water lines as needed
- Install drains as needed
To schedule a site inspection and for more information please call 419-253-2222 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohio Amber Alert
The Amber Alert Plan is a critical missing child response program that utilizes the resources of law enforcement and media to notify the public when children are kidnapped.
Cardington Historical Website
Troy Township Fire Department
© 2022 Big Walnut Joint Fire District